Your Audit And Action Plan Workshop
A New Season, A New Perspective, A New You
How often do we get to the change in seasons and imagine things to be different.
How frustrating does it feel to know you want to achieve things for yourself and even your family around you, but it’s too much to spend time on this when we’re already so busy as it is.
What if we understood how we’re most likely to make changes that suit us, then carry out those changes and actually stick to them?
That’s exactly what I’m proposing with this workshop…
- Review your achievements of the last 6 months
- Find the best process for you to celebrate what you’ve done
- Leverage and build on the strengths you already have to make lasting change
- Develop your goals for the two seasons ahead – big and small
- Make your priority list and ensure things get taken OFF as well as put ON it
- Create a workable plan that you’ll take away and, crucially, use
- Gain learning and ideas from others going through the process with you
- Walk away with a physical plan you can use straight away
- Have an accountability partner for the changes you’re making as you go forward
- Get a 30 minute coaching session with me 4-8 weeks after the workshop
- MOST importantly, we’ll drink coffee and eat pastries to fuel our hard work!
These workshops are best if you:
- Want to find new ways to organise and think about your day, week and month
- Have been through change in your life and understand the complexities it can bring – both positive and negative
- Are keen to think about doing things differently in your life to get different (better) results for you – be it at home, work or elsewhere
- Want to learn from others what works for them
- Are committed to your actions and changes and reviewing your success
What you get for your buck
- 2.5 hours of small group work with me – maximum 4 people in the workshop
- Audit and action plan pack and calendar
- An accountability session 4-8 weeks after the workshop to ensure you’ve taken action and have your plan going forward
- Free refreshments throughout the morning
- Small lunch towards the end of the workshop
The workshop takes place in a beautiful studio between Godalming and Guildford in Surrey.
Now taking enquiries for the Summer workshops in June.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out before booking. You can contact me here.