Your Audit And Action Plan Workshop
A New Season, A New Perspective, A New You
How often do we get to the change in seasons and imagine things to be different?
How frustrating does it feel to know you want to achieve things for yourself and even your family around you, but it’s too much to spend time on this when we’re already so busy as it is?
What if we understood how we’re most likely to make changes that suit us, then carry out those changes, and actually stick to them?
That’s exactly what I’m proposing with this workshop…
- Review and celebrate your achievements of the last year
- Assess you stress and lifestyle challenges
- Understand and work on where you feel overwhelmed, busy and pressured
- Get clear on what you’re aiming for in the next 3, 6 and 12 months for life, work, home and health
- Design your 2018 plan, leveraging your strengths to make lasting change
- Verbalise and acknowledge where you may struggle and build this into the plan
- Set commitments for achievements that, crucially, DON’T push you to your pressure limit
- Develop an accountability system that works for you and your newly designed plan
These workshops are best if you:
- Want to find new ways to organise and think about your day, week and month
- Have been through change in your life and understand the complexities it can bring – both positive and negative
- Are keen to think about doing things differently in your life to get different (better) results for you – be it at home, work or elsewhere
- Want to learn from others what works for them
- Are committed to your actions and changes and reviewing your success
What you get
- Prep questionnaire to clarify your thinking and focus
- 2.5 hours of 1-2-1 work with me alone
- Audit and action plan pack and calendar
- An accountability session up to 6 weeks after the workshop
- Refreshments and snacks throughout the morning
The workshop takes place in a quiet and peaceful studio in Godalming, Surrey. I’ve found that people enjoy traveling out here for their time to work on themselves, so if you aren’t local but are still interested, feel free to ask me how it might work for you.
Now taking bookings for four dates in January 2018
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out before booking. You can contact me here.